28 years in Accountancy Recruitment
Arlington Resource Management is a long established recruitment consultancy sourcing Accountants, Finance and Office staff for SMEs throughout the London region and beyond. Established as a boutique consultancy, we are not bound by corporate methodology so can adapt our service to suit individual requirements.
Whether you need to recruit accounts staff or you are ready for the next step in your career, we have built a reputation for providing a personal, bespoke service with an emphasis on in-depth understanding and a consultative approach. Please review our current jobs.
Our Founder - Leslie Walters
The company was launched in 1999 by Leslie Walters, an experienced Accountancy recruiter who was also Secretary to the Forum of Professional Recruiters in the UK from 1999 to 2009. Leslie has been recruiting Accountants for 28 years and is supported by experienced recruiters with detailed knowledge of the Accountancy recruitment market to assist both clients and candidates alike.
Arlington Resource Management offers a refreshingly different approach to recruitment – a truly personal service for our clients and candidates. As we are a relatively small company we fully understand the demands of SME’s and how crucial it is to work with a resourcing supplier who can quickly interpret your requirements and then source individuals to meet those efficiently and effectively. And if you are seeking a new role, we will go the extra mile to understand your job aspirations and then deliver opportunities that really suit your career aims.
We believe our difference is our total commitment to customer focus. Working with Arlington Resource Management, you can be assured that we really do understand your requirements and strive to excel in meeting them. So whether you are a business requiring permanent or contract resource at all levels of experience, or you are looking for your next career step in Accountancy or finance related office disciplines, please talk to Arlington Resource Management today.
- EMEA Finance Manager - IT - £50,000 to £55,000 + benefits
- Finance Manager - PR - £35.000 to £40.000
- Credit Controller - Professional Services - £25.000 to £30.000
- Purchase Ledger Clerk - Waste Management, Recycling - £20,000 to £23,000
- Payroll Assistant - Not-for-Profit - £25,000 to £35,000
- Accounts Administrator - Construction - £20,000 to £21,000
- Accounts Assistant - Charity - £23,000 to £25,000
- Bookkeeper, Finance Manager, Accountant - Construction - £30,000 to £35,000
- Financial Controller - Manufacturing - £50,000 to £60,000
- Part Time Bookkeeper - Family Office - £35,000 (pro-rata)
- Management Accountant- Fashion - £45,000 to £50,000
- Accounts Assistant - Practice, Chartered Accountants - £25,000 to £26,000
- Accounts Assistant - Financial Services Advisory Business - £28,000 to £35,000
- Finance Manager - Fashion - £40,000 to £50,000
- Client Accountant - Property - £35,000 to £40,000
- Administrator - IFA - £25,000 to £30,000