There is no denying that it’s a challenging job market out there, which means that where opportunities do arise, companies are taking extra care in selecting the right person. So your job search will need real focus to ensure you stand out from the crowd. And this is where Arlington Resource Management can help you.
We have put together some ‘How to’ Guides to ensure that you are fully prepared for finding a great job and the next step in your career.
With our expertise in this field, we can assist you with preparing your CV, ensuring the optimum level of presentation. We will also help to prepare you for any interviews, whether they are arranged through us or not, as well as providing support and advice on handing in your notice and managing counter offers .
Choose from our range of How to Guides to find out more:
- Head of Finance - Start-Up - £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
- EMEA Finance Manager - IT - £50,000 - £55,000 + discretionary bonus + options + benefits
- Finance Manager / Financial Controller - Staffing/Care - £45.000 - £50.000
- Bookkeeper, Accountant - Travel - £30,000
- Finance Manager - PR - £35.000 £40.000
- Credit Controller - Professional Services - £25.000 to £30.000
- Purchase Ledger Clerk - Waste Management, Recycling - £20 to £23K
- Payroll Assistant - Not-for-Profit - £25 - £35K
- Accounts Assistant - Leisure and Retail Distribution - £25 to £27K
- Trainee Payroll Assistant - Chartered Accountants - £20 - £25K